Join your colleagues in Honolulu, Hawaii for the in person 2022 AMA Section Meetings Nov. 10-11. Shape the future of AMA policies, take on a leadership role and attend educational programs.
For the 2022 Interim Meeting of the HOD, visit the HOD meeting page.
All attendees must attest during the registration process that they have at least completed the primary series vaccination and one booster. Attendees are strongly encouraged to be up to date with their COVID-19 vaccinations (per CDC recommendations in effect on Sept. 2, 2022) as authorized or approved by the Food and Drug Administration, or for international guests, the World Health Organization.
- Medical exemptions will be honored.
- No other exemptions will be allowed.
Visit the health and safety protocol page for additional information on requirements.
For details on agendas, open forums, education sessions and additional meeting information, visit the individual section's agenda & resources page.
- Academic Physicians Section (APS)
- Advisory Committee on LGBTQ Issues
- Integrated Physician Practice Section (IPPS)
- International Medical Graduates Section (IMGS)
- Medical Student Section (MSS)
- Minority Affairs Section (MAS)
- Organized Medical Staff Section (OMSS)
- Private Practice Physicians Section (PPPS)
- Resident and Fellow Section (RFS)
- Senior Physicians Section (SPS)
- Women Physicians Section (WPS)
- Young Physicians Section (YPS)