Click link to donate.
The Arthur N. Wilson, MD, Scholarship provides an annual $5,000 tuition assistance scholarship to a currently enrolled medical student who graduated from a high school in southeast Alaska.
This scholarship highlights the importance of supporting future physicians in rural communities.
The majority of southeast Alaska is part of the Tongass National Forest, the largest national forest in the United States.
- Currently enrolled medical student
- High school graduate from southeast Alaska
- Must have consistently earned high academic honors
- Must be permanent resident or citizen of the United States
- May apply multiple times during medical school career
Submission deadline: June 17, 2016
Applicants need to submit the following materials:
- 1-page personal statement outlining individual goals in the field of medicine
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- High school transcript proving southeast Alaska graduation
- Medical school transcript (unofficial or official copy)
- Letter of recommendation from a medical school faculty member or office of the dean
All submission materials should be submitted by email.