IMGS Governing Council 2019 election
For the 2019 election there are four vacancies plus the resident/fellow position. Council members must be able to serve a 3-year term beginning in June 2018–June 2019.
IMGS Governing Council nominees must meet the following requirements:
- Be an AMA member
- Be able to attend the AMA Annual Meeting in June and AMA Interim Meeting in November, as well as a spring or fall IMGS meeting
- Be committed to their service to the council and section
- Participate in evening teleconferences
- Have proficient computer knowledge
- Serve as chair of an IMGS committee
Letters of endorsement are welcomed.
The resident/fellow vacancy will be filled by the Resident & Fellow Section. Participants who are interested in the resident/fellow vacancy must submit their nominations via email by Feb. 15.
Nomination materials & deadlines
Candidates must submit their IMGS Governing Council nomination form, bio sketch and photo (JPEG format) via email by midnight on Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2019.