The Board of Trustees has suspended the Interim Meeting due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, and a virtual Special Meeting of the House of Delegates will be convened Nov. 13-17
Other HOD information
The HOD speakers encourage delegates and alternate delegates to use this page to access important House information that the speakers will make available throughout the year.
As a member, you can review HOD reports under development, volunteer for a reference committee, and more.
Online forums: Reports/resolutions and testimony
Members are urged to post comments regarding all items of business in the online forums. Forum comments will be reviewed by the reference committees, and comments will be given the same weight as testimony provided in the virtual hearings on Saturday and Sunday, Nov. 14-15. Members of the House are accustomed to providing live testimony in reference committees, but the online hearings will necessarily require brevity given the limited time and technology.
The forums are organized by reference committee, with reports and resolutions in separate folders. Along with testimony on the substance of a proposal, comments on the perceived urgency and priority of an item are also encouraged.
HOD reports under development
Review the list of pending reports from the Board and the councils, and submit comments/feedback to [email protected].
- Download the list (PDF)
HOD report authors
- Board of Trustees
- Council on Constitution & Bylaws (CCB)
- Council on Ethical & Judicial Affairs (CEJA)
- Council on Long Range Planning & Development (CLRPD)
- Council on Medical Education (CME)
- Council on Medical Service (CMS)
- Council on Science & Public Health (CSAPH)
November 2020 Special Meeting volunteer form:
- Download the volunteer form for the special meeting (PDF)
- Bruce A. Scott, MD, speaker, AMA House of Delegates
- Lisa Bohman Egbert, MD, vice speaker, AMA House of Delegates
Contact the speakers
For additional questions or more information, please contact the Speakers at [email protected].