The Board of Trustees voted on April 3 to suspend the 2020 Annual Meeting due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
- Read full details, including FAQs about a Special Meeting of the House of Delegates, to be conducted virtually.
- Visit the AMA COVID-19 resources for physicians site for the latest information and to stay updated.
Other HOD information
The HOD speakers encourage delegates and alternate delegates to use this page to access important House information that the speakers will make available throughout the year.
As a member, you can review HOD reports under development, volunteer for a reference committee, and more.
Speakers' Letter (PDF)
HOD reports under development
Review the list of pending reports from the Board and the councils, and submit comments/feedback to [email protected].
- Download the list (PDF)
HOD report authors
- Board of Trustees
- Council on Constitution & Bylaws (CCB)
- Council on Ethical & Judicial Affairs (CEJA)
- Council on Long Range Planning & Development (CLRPD)
- Council on Medical Education (CME)
- Council on Medical Service (CMS)
- Council on Science & Public Health (CSAPH)
Reference committee volunteer form
This form is for reference committee volunteers, except for reference committee F which requires a separate form (see below).
Reference committee F volunteer form:
- Download the volunteer form for reference committee F (PDF)
- Download the volunteer form for reference committee F (Word)
- Bruce A. Scott, MD, speaker, AMA House of Delegates
- Lisa Bohman Egbert, MD, vice speaker, AMA House of Delegates
Contact the speakers
For additional questions or more information, please contact the Speakers at [email protected].