The Board of Trustees has suspended the Interim Meeting due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, and a virtual Special Meeting of the House of Delegates will be convened Nov. 13-17
Other HOD information
The HOD speakers encourage delegates and alternate delegates to use this page to access important House information that the speakers will make available throughout the year.
As a member, you can review HOD reports under development, volunteer for a reference committee, and more.
The Speakers' Letter will be posted once it becomes available.
HOD reports under development
Review the list of pending reports from the Board and the councils, and submit comments/feedback to [email protected].
- Download the list (PDF)
HOD report authors
- Board of Trustees
- Council on Constitution & Bylaws (CCB)
- Council on Ethical & Judicial Affairs (CEJA)
- Council on Long Range Planning & Development (CLRPD)
- Council on Medical Education (CME)
- Council on Medical Service (CMS)
- Council on Science & Public Health (CSAPH)
November 2020 Special Meeting volunteer form:
- Download the volunteer form for the special meeting (PDF)
- Bruce A. Scott, MD, speaker, AMA House of Delegates
- Lisa Bohman Egbert, MD, vice speaker, AMA House of Delegates
Contact the speakers
For additional questions or more information, please contact the Speakers at [email protected].