Plan to attend the preeminent International Conference on Physician Health™ in 2022
The International Conference on Physician Health™ (ICPH) is a collaborative meeting of the American Medical Association (AMA), Canadian Medical Association (CMA) and British Medical Association (BMA).
This conference is held every other year and is hosted by one of the founding associations. The conference provides a forum for practitioners and researchers to present innovative methods and support systems, educational programs and recent research findings in the area of physician health.
Doctors are people too. This conference focuses on practice steps to make medicine a more sustainable career choice. ICPH promotes an overall healthier culture for physicians by offering practical evidence-based solutions, practice skills, and resources and tools for attendees to take back to their workplace and readily implement.
Interested in becoming a sponsor or exhibitor? Contact us
On behalf of our partners, we invite you to join us as an exhibitor and/or sponsor at this exciting and unique conference. Applications and payment are due at the time of order to ensure reservation of an exhibit space and sponsorship package at the 2022 ICPH. Each sponsor/exhibitor will receive a certain amount of conference registrations per package purchased. These are non-transferable.
For more information on sponsor/exhibitor packages and the application, contact ICPH staff at [email protected] or review the ICPH 2022 Exhibitor and sponsorship prospectus (PDF).
Registration & hotel
Registration for the event closed Sept. 29, 2022. Join the waitlist.
The ICPH will be held at the Hyatt Regency Orlando. Conference fees do not include accommodations. All attendees (including abstract presenters) are responsible for making their own hotel arrangements.
- Hyatt Regency Orlando
- 9801 International Drive
- Orlando, FL 32819
The cutoff date for reservations is Thursday, September 22, 2022. Thereafter, rooms will be released back to the hotel. Further requests for hotel rooms will be based on availability and the hotel is under no obligation to guarantee the negotiated rate after the cutoff date.
Group rate information for the 2022 ICPH Conference:
- Hyatt Regency Orlando: $259/night ($5 resort fee)
The AMA has an agreement with United Airlines (UA) which provides a discount for travel to select AMA sponsored meetings. The discount is valid for travel 3 days prior to and 3 days after the official meeting date(s).
To book United Airlines reservations and receive a discount, participants should:
- Go to www.united.com
- Click on Advanced Search
- Enter origin, destination and travel dates
- Enter offer code ZKHJ967696 in the Promotions and Certificate box
Available flights will be displayed. When an available flight is selected the discounted fare will automatically be calculated.
Call for abstracts (now closed)
Authors were invited to submit abstracts for consideration as part of the 2022 “engaging organizations to achieve cultural change” conference theme and subtheme of “building a united front for cultural change while activating systems to improve physician well-being.” The conference will showcase research and system-level initiatives to mitigate burnout and promote professional well-being.
Submitted abstracts were encouraged to focus on the power of relationships, collaborations and activating systems and activations within them. Submissions were accepted from Nov. 22, 2021, to March 9, 2022.
Submissions were accepted in the following formats:
- Poster presentations: Written or visual poster presentations of research, recent findings, innovative methods and support systems. Posters will be displayed throughout the conference and presenters will have a dedicated time to be available for questions and discussion with interested parties in an informal setting.
- Oral presentations: Short oral presentations which will be grouped into related sessions. Each presentation will be scheduled for 15 minutes with an additional 5 minutes for questions and answers to the presenting author(s). Each group of presentations will be followed by a 10-minute panel question and answer session.
- Interactive workshop sessions: Workshops are required to be interactive sessions designed to improve skills and knowledge in a specific area of physicians’ health and well-being. Presentations followed by Q&A are not a suitable workshop format. Subject matter is open (but should be related to the conference theme) and sessions should be designed to address specific, topical issues. Workshops may range from 60–90 minutes.
Please contact us at [email protected] for any questions or additional information.