Members of the Private Practice Physicians Section (PPPS) have a unique opportunity to shape AMA policy and action on critical private practice issues.
New to the policymaking process? Access our education module, How AMA Policy is Made, to learn how PPPS members influence the AMA’s policymaking efforts.
Learn how you can contribute to the policymaking activities of the section.
PPPS members may submit resolutions for consideration at biannual meetings of the PPPS Assembly (June and November). The resolution submission deadline for the June 2021 meeting is April 26. Submit resolutions and direct questions to [email protected].
PPPS members are invited to comment on policy proposals in advance of each PPPS Assembly meeting via the online member forum. Comments on items to be considered at the June 2021 meeting will be accepted between May 3 and May 21.
- PolicyFinder: Search for policies adopted by the AMA House of Delegates
- Federal and State Correspondence Finder: Search for AMA testimony, comment letters and sign-on letters
- Litigation Center Case Summary Finder: Search for information on AMA Litigation Center cases
- PPPS Internal Operating Procedures (PDF)
- AMA Constitution and Bylaws