- Latest information
- Clinical information
- Medical ethics
- AMA news
- Video updates
AMA webinar series: What physicians need to know
Hosted by AMA physician leaders, each installment of this webinar series aims to gain fact-based insights from the nation’s highest-ranking subject matter experts working to protect the health of the public, particularly during the COVID-19 pandemic.
COVID-19 vaccine safety & delivery webinar
The AMA welcomed back Peter Marks, MD, PhD, the director of the Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research (CBER) at the Food and Drug Administration to discuss the road ahead now that vaccines are available.
The webinar explored vaccine safety and efficacy data, and provided the latest updates on the distribution process.
FDA review process for COVID-19 vaccine candidates webinar
In this webinar, AMA leaders and experts from the FDA provide a comprehensive overview of the COVID-19 vaccine and an inside look at the FDA development and approval process of a vaccine. Speakers also discuss the differences between the Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) and Biologic License Application (BLA) pathways.
Watch now or read the transcript on FDA review process for COVID-19 vaccine candidates.
CDC Update on COVID-19 vaccine development webinar
The purpose of this webinar discussion focuses on ways to help physicians and the public have a better understanding of the vaccine development process, as well as allocation and distribution of a vaccine, or vaccines, when they become available.
Watch now or read the transcript on CDC Update on COVID-19 vaccine development.
What physicians need to know about vaccine development webinar
Peter Marks, MD, PhD, the director of the Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research (CBER) at the Food and Drug Administration, discusses the latest developments on the road to effective COVID-19 vaccines, including a deep dive into the Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) process, specifically how the timeline has been shortened from a matter of years to a matter of months.
Watch now or read the transcript on What Physicians Need to Know About Vaccine Development.
- Prioritizing Equity video series: Trustworthiness & Vaccines
- What it will take for states to effectively distribute a vaccine
- Dr. Bailey recaps discussion with CDC on vaccine progress
- COVID-19 Prevention Network and vaccine trial recruitment
- Improving patient confidence in the vaccine development process
- Trust in coronavirus vaccine starts with transparency
- Get the latest on vaccines that have entered phase 3 trials
- AMA COVID-19 video updates
- Coronavirus Vaccine Update With Paul Offit
- Coronavirus Vaccine Update With Paul A. Offit, MD
- Prioritizing Minorities for Coronavirus Vaccination
- Coronavirus Vaccine Update From the FDA
- Who Gets Coronavirus Vaccine First?
- Coronavirus Vaccines
- Coronavirus Vaccine Update