Interested in boosting your career? Check out the AMA’s internships and fellowships. These opportunities provide real-world experience, networking and an unmatched chance to learn, grow and help shape the future of medicine and health care.
- Internship opportunities in a variety of business areas at the AMA can be viewed on our current job postings.
- Learn first-hand how AMA ethics policy is developed.
The AMA Center for Health Equity, in collaboration with the Satcher Health Leadership Institute at Morehouse School of Medicine, announces a call for applications for the inaugural Medical Justice in Advocacy Fellowship, a training fellowship program designed to advance health equity.
- Top reasons to work at the AMA
- What’s it like to work at the AMA?
- The AMA’s commitment to workplace diversity, equity and inclusion
- Thrive and grow in your career: Professional development with the AMA
- Work life at the AMA: Employee spotlight
- AMA Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)