John Flores, MD
- Internal Medicine
- UT Southwestern Clinically Affiliated Physicians, Dallas, Texas
- Conflict of Interest
- Members Only
AMA Affiliated Groups
- Organized Medical Staff Section (OMSS) Governing Council
John Flores, MD, an internist in private practice in Little Elm, Texas, serves as member-at-large of the AMA Organized Medical Staff Section (OMSS) Governing Council for the 2019-2020 term.
The OMSS is a member interest group within the AMA for physician medical staff leaders. The Section Governing Council is responsible for directing OMSS efforts to improve patient outcomes and the physician experience in the hospital setting.
Dr. Flores is also an alternate delegate from Texas to the AMA House of Delegates and chairs the Texas Medical Association Council on Socioeconomics.
Membership Moves Medicine™
- Free access to JAMA Network™ and CME
- Save hundreds on insurance
- Fight for physicians and patient rights