Jose M. de la Rosa, MD
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Paul L. Foster School of Medicine
- Conflict of Interest
- Members Only
AMA Affiliated Groups
- Immediate Past Chair,
- Academic Physicians Section (APS) Governing Council
Jose M. de la Rosa, MD, a pediatrician from El Paso, Texas, serves as the immediate past chair of the American Medical Association Academic Physicians Section (APS) Governing Council for 2020-2021.
Comprising academic physician leaders in medical school, residency, and continuing medical education, the APS is an AMA member interest group focused on policies, programs and services that affect the quality of medical education and our future physician workforce. The APS Governing Council is the nine-member elected body that directs the work of the section.
Dr. de la Rosa is vice president for outreach and community engagement, and professor of pediatrics at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Paul L. Foster School of Medicine.
Membership Moves Medicine™
- Free access to JAMA Network™ and CME
- Save hundreds on insurance
- Fight for physicians and patient rights