IMGS Governing Council 2018 Election
Submit your nominations for consideration for the IMGS Governing Council. Governing Council members must be able to serve a 3 year term beginning in June 2017 through June 2020. The resident/fellow vacancy will not be available until after June 2018. Governing council nominees must meet the following requirements:
- Be an AMA member
- Be able to attend the AMA Annual Meeting in June and AMA Interim Meeting in November, as well as a spring IMGS meeting
- Be committed to their service to the council and section
- Participate in evening teleconferences
- Have proficient computer knowledge
- Serve as chair of an IMGS committee
Letters of endorsement are welcomed.
Nomination Materials & Deadlines
Nominations will be accepted beginning Friday, Dec. 15, 2017 through Feb. 16, 2018.
Submit your nomination form, bio sketch and photo (JPEG format) to [email protected] by midnight on Friday, Feb. 16.