As a resident or fellow transitioning to practice you may feel overwhelmed or not sure of the ins and outs of negotiating contracts with prospective employers.
A contract is a legal agreement that sets out the mutually agreed upon duties, responsibilities and rights for the physician contracted, as well as salary and benefits.
Get expert advice on physician contracts and negotiation strategies
AMA and HCA Healthcare invite resident and fellow physicians in select specialties to a complimentary dinner seminar to gain the knowledge and tools you need to make the best decision for your needs and goals.
The full 2023 event schedule will be available soon. It is free to register and attend.
- March 14, 6:30-8:30 p.m. Eastern
- Morton’s Steakhouse, 1600 W. Second Street, Cleveland, Ohio 44113
- RSVP early to secure your spot
Get tips from an expert
During the event you will hear from an expert on how to:
- Explore types of contracts and strategies to negotiate your first contract
- Review the pros and cons of different practice settings
- Learn key questions to ask prospective employers during your interviews
- Discuss how your total compensation will be determined
Exclusive offer for attendees
Receive a one-year AMA membership (valued at $45) sponsored by HCA Healthcare.