Thank you to all who participated in ChangeMedEd® 2019. It was a resounding success. We appreciate all who contributed to the gathering of our community of innovation in medical education across the continuum.
Materials from the break-out session will be available in the Educational Resources area on the Accelerating Change in Medical Education Community. You can also join our ChangeMedEd Facebook group to connect with your fellow conference attendees and influencers across health care fields, share ideas and advancements in med ed, and learn more about the work emerging from the AMA’s Accelerating Change in Medical Education Consortium.
ChangeMedEd® will return in 2021. Check back in the coming months for further information and updates.
- 524 — Number of registrants
- 109 — Number of breakout sessions
- 85 — Number of medical schools represented among the attendees (nearly 50% of U.S. medical schools)
- 29 — Number of hospitals and health systems represented among the attendees
- 240 — Number of minutes dedicated to tackling medical education’s wicked problems
- 106 — Number of posters in our inaugural ChangeMedEd poster session
- 208 — Number of gallons of coffee consumed over 3 ½ days