Deliberations on changes to the CPT code take place three times during the year at the CPT Editorial Panel meetings, as described in the CPT/RUC calendar. Panel review of the code change applications begins one month prior to each Panel meeting. Details on upcoming meetings will be posted as they become available.
- Sept. 30–Oct. 2, 2021 (Chicago, Illinois)
- Feb. 3–5, 2022 (Location TBD)
- May 12–14, 2022 (Location TBD)
- Oct. 6–9, 2021 (Chicago, Illinois)
- Jan. 12–15, 2022 (San Diego, California)
- April 27–30, 2022 (Chicago, Illinois)
*This is a calendar for items that require review through the RUC process and inclusion in the annual CMS proposed rule. Only code change applications that are determined upon Panel review to be editorial revisions and/or not to require RUC review (e.g., Laboratory issues) and are submitted after the June application deadline will appear in the publication for the previous year.
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.