The AMA is your ally in providing you with opportunities to develop your leadership skills and advocate for patients and the profession.
Resident seat on AMPAC
RFS standing committees
Standing committees are appointed by the RFS Governing Council (GC) and assist them in furthering the mission of the section. There are seven standing committees.
- Committee on Business and Economics
- Committee on Legislation and Advocacy
- Committee on Long-Range Planning
- Committee on Medical Education
- Committee on Public Health
- Committee on Quality and Patient Safety
- Committee on Scientific Research
The term for a standing committee member is one year. All applications are due July 24, 2020 (DOCX, members only).