Karen Dionesotes, MD, MPH
- American Psychiatric Association
- Conflict of Interest
- Members Only
AMA Affiliated Groups
- Resident Member,
- Members of the Council on Science & Public Health
Karen Dionesotes, MD, MPH, holds the position of delegate for the Residents & Fellows Section at the American Medical Association. Dr. Dionesotes is also the resident member on the Council on Science and Public Health.
The RFS is a member interest group within the AMA to provide resident and fellow participation in the activities of the AMA and gives a voice to and advocates for issues that impact them.
Membership Moves Medicine™
- Get expert advice on contract negotiation, licensing and certification, and resident life
- Access interest rate discounts when you refinance your student loan
- Full-access to the JAMA Network™