Breyen Coffin, MD
- Conflict of Interest
- Members Only
AMA Affiliated Groups
- Member at-large,
- Resident & Fellow Section (RFS) Governing Council
- Alternate Delegate,
- Resident & Fellow Section (RFS) Sectional Delegates
Breyen Coffin, MD, serves as member-at-large on the Resident & Fellow Section Governing Council at the American Medical Association for the 2021-2022 term. He is also an alternative delegate for the Resident & Fellow Section.
The RFS is a member interest group within the AMA to provide resident and fellow participation in the activities of the AMA and gives a voice to and advocates for issues that impact them.
Membership Moves Medicine™
- Free access to JAMA Network™ and CME
- Save hundreds on insurance
- Fight for physicians and patient rights