Siobhan Wescott, MD, MPH
- Pediatrics, Public Health
- University of Nebraska
- Conflict of Interest
- Members Only
AMA Affiliated Groups
- Association of American Indian Physicians Representative,
- Minority Affairs Section (MAS) Governing Council
Siobhan Wescott, MD, MPH, serves as Minority Affairs Section/Members of the Advisory Committee on LGBTQ Issues liaison on the Minority Affairs Section Governing Council at the American Medical Association. She also serves on the AAIP board of directors.
The MAS is a member interest group within the AMA dedicated to addressing the issues and concerns of underrepresented minority physicians and improving the health of minority populations.
Dr. Wescott, former vice chair of the Minority Affairs Section, was elected chair of the section for the 2019-2020 year.
Membership Moves Medicine™
- Free access to JAMA Network™ and CME
- Save hundreds on insurance
- Fight for physicians and patient rights
Half-price dues: Limited time offer. Learn more!