Hunter Pattison, MD
- Emergency Medicine
- California Medical Association
- Conflict of Interest
- Members Only
AMA Affiliated Groups
- Resident and Fellow Section Representative,
- Members of the Advisory Committee on LGBTQ Issues
Hunter Pattison, an emergency medicine resident at UC Davis Medical Center, was appointed the Resident & Fellow Section representative of the LGBTQ Advisory Committee for the 2019-2021 term.
The LGBTQ Advisory Committee is a member interest group within the AMA dedicated to addressing issues that impact LGBTQ medical students, residents and fellows, physicians and patients.
Dr. Pattison is a former member of the Resident & Fellow Section and the Medical Student Section Governing Councils and is an active member of the California Medical Association.
Membership Moves Medicine™
- Get expert advice on contract negotiation, licensing and certification, and resident life
- Access interest rate discounts when you refinance your student loan
- Full-access to the JAMA Network™