Stuart M. Greenstein, MD
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Conflict of Interest
- Members Only
AMA Affiliated Groups
- Member at-large,
- Academic Physicians Section (APS) Governing Council
Stuart M. Greenstein, MD, a surgeon from Bronx, New York, serves as member-at-large for the Academic Physicians Section (APS) Governing Council for 2021-2022.
Comprising academic physician leaders in medical school, residency, and continuing medical education, the APS is an AMA member interest group focused on policies, programs and services that affect the quality of medical education and our future physician workforce. The APS Governing Council is the nine-member elected body that directs the work of the section.
Dr. Greenstein is professor of surgery at Montefiore Medical Center in New York.
Membership Moves Medicine™️
- Blaze a trail for physician diversity
- Fight health disparities
- Advocate against administrative and regulatory burdens
- Lead the charge against today’s greatest public health crises