Gary M. Gaddis, MD, FACEP
- Emergency Medicine
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine
- Conflict of Interest
- Members Only
AMA Affiliated Groups
- Academic Physicians Section (APS) Governing Council
Gary M. Gaddis, MD, PhD, FAAEM, FACEP, an emergency medicine physician from Kansas City, Missouri, serves as chair of the American Medical Association Academic Physicians Section (APS) Governing Council for 2020-2021.
Comprising academic physician leaders in medical school, residency, and continuing medical education, the APS is an AMA member interest group focused on policies, programs and services that affect the quality of medical education and our future physician workforce. The APS Governing Council is the nine-member elected body that directs the work of the section.
Dr. Gaddis is a professor of emergency medicine at the Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine.
Membership Moves Medicine™
- Free access to JAMA Network™ and CME
- Save hundreds on insurance
- Fight for physicians and patient rights