Officials and members will gather to address policy at the 2023 Interim Meeting of the AMA House of Delegates (HOD) on Nov. 10-14 at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center, National Harbor, Maryland.
Voting delegates will introduce business to the AMA House through presentation of resolutions on behalf of their delegation, or as individuals.
All times are in Eastern. Agenda subject to change.
Friday, Nov. 10
- All day AMA section programming
- 6 p.m.— HOD opening session
Saturday, Nov. 11
- Morning open for caucus/delegation meetings
- 12:30-1 p.m.— HOD second opening
- 1:30-5 p.m.— Reference committee hearings
Sunday, Nov. 12
- 8:15 a.m.— Health equity open forum (90 minutes)
- 10 a.m.— Resolution Modification Task Force (RMTF) open forum
- 1 p.m.— AMA advocacy update to HOD
- 2-5 p.m.— Educational sessions
- 4:30-5:30 p.m.— Speaker to speaker meeting
Monday, Nov. 13
- Open for delegation/caucus meetings
- 10 a.m.-6 p.m.— HOD business session (with break for lunch)
Tuesday, Nov. 14
- 8 a.m.-noon—HOD business session
- Afternoon open for Hill visits
The schedule of events will be posted once available.
Find dates and locations for future annual and interim meetings.