2018 AMA Medical Student Advocacy & Region Conference
Spend a weekend in our nation’s capital! Join us for the 2018 American Medical Association Medical Student Advocacy & Region Conference in Washington, D.C. Not only will you have a remarkable opportunity to advocate for the future of medicine, but you will also:
- Participate in interactive sessions about current legislation affecting students and learn how to be a successful advocate.
- Spend a full afternoon on Capitol Hill to meet with your senators and representatives.
- Network and socialize with students from across the country to discuss region business, advocacy and leadership opportunities.
- Hone your suturing skills, ultrasound techniques and much more at the AMA Clinical Skills Workshop.
- Take your professional headshot photo.