David J. Welsh, MD, MBA
- General Surgery
- Margaret Mary Health and Decatur County Memorial Hospital, Batesville, Indiana
- Conflict of Interest
- Members Only
AMA Affiliated Groups
- Members of the Council on Science & Public Health
David J. Welsh, MD, MBA, a general surgeon in private practice in Batesville, Ind., serves as chair of the AMA Organized Medical Staff Section (OMSS) Governing Council for the 2018-2020 term, and is a member of the Council on Science & Public Health at the American Medical Association.
The OMSS is a member interest group within the AMA for physician medical staff leaders. The Section Governing Council is responsible for directing OMSS efforts to improve patient outcomes and the physician experience in the hospital setting.
Dr. Welsh is also a member of the American College of Surgeons Board of Governors and the AMA Council on Science and Public Health.
Membership Moves Medicine™
- Free access to JAMA Network™ and CME
- Save hundreds on insurance
- Fight for physicians and patient rights