It is important to be aware of the amount of regulatory work that goes into a new device or medical procedure before it comes to the CPT® Editorial Panel for CPT coding.
Attend this webinar to learn:
- The key role the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) plays in medical device regulation
- How the FDA’s work precedes and intersects with the CPT code set
- Doug Kelly, MD, MBA, deputy director and chief scientist, Center for Devices & Radiological Health U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Robert Jarrin, JD, member, Digital Medicine Payment Advisory Group
- Thursday, Dec. 7, 2023, 1 p.m. Central