The Integrated Physician Practice Section (IPPS), the AMA’s home for physician-led, clinically integrated multispecialty systems, met virtually on Saturday, Nov. 7.
IPPS welcomed new members from:
- Multiple Permanente systems across the country
- Atlantic Health, New Jersey
- Hattiesburg Clinic, Mississippi
- Ochsner Health, Louisiana
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa
- Henry Ford Health System, Michigan
IPPS Members elected physicians for three open seats on the governing council including:
- Vice chair: Narayana Murali, MD, Marshfield Clinic
- Alternate delegate: Steven Wang, MD, Southern California Permanente Medical Group
- Large group seat: Stephen Parodi, MD, The Permanente Medical Group
The IPPS passed a resolution that will advance to the House of Delegates entitled: Integrating social determinants of health and quality measurement (PDF), and also reviewed IPPS Report A (PDF) and approved a variety of amendments on reports and resolutions in the House of Delegates handbook.