Our 2022 Interim Meeting is rapidly approaching. We look forward to seeing everyone in Honolulu. As an update to the previously announced health & safety protocol, the Executive Committee of the Board of Trustees adopted the policy regarding masking for the meeting:
- The AMA Interim House of Delegates, section meetings and associated AMA-sponsored functions will be mask-friendly. Masks are welcome but not required. Anyone who wishes to mask is welcome to do so and their decision should be respected.
- Masks are encouraged but not required for CampAMA.
- The complete health & safety protocol can be found on the AMA Interim Meeting website and on this page. Those parents planning to utilize CampAMA should review the specific protocol for CampAMA.
At registration, all attendees have attested that they and all eligible guests have completed a primary vaccination series and at least one booster.
- Only verified medical exemptions will be honored. Please email [email protected] for further instructions.
- No other exemptions will be allowed.
- Attendees are strongly encouraged to be up-to-date with their COVID-19 vaccinations (per CDC recommendations in effect on Sept. 2, 2022). Vaccinations must be authorized or approved by the Food and Drug Administration for U.S. residents or by the World Health Organization for international guests.
Attendees have attested during registration that they will perform COVID tests and not participate in the meeting if they test positive.
- Attendees will be provided two tests upon arrival at the meeting. A limited supply of additional tests will be available.
- Attendees, particularly those with guests, are encouraged to bring a supply of tests for their personal use.
- Attendees are encouraged to test for COVID-19 prior to departure for the meeting if they exhibit symptoms during the meeting and following their return home from the meeting.
The AMA Interim HOD, section meetings and associated AMA sponsored functions will be mask-friendly.
- Masks are welcome but not required.
- Anyone who wishes to mask may do so and their decision should be respected.
- All those who wish to wear masks are encouraged to bring an adequate supply of well-fitted masks for personal use.
- A limited quantity of masks will be available at the H&S Desk.
- CDC recommendations or requirements of Honolulu in effect at the time of the meeting will be enacted and enforced.
As of Oct. 30, the COVID-19 community level for Honolulu County, Hawaii is low. Under low community levels, the CDC recommends individuals should stay up-to-date with COVID-19 vaccines and test if symptoms develop.
- Individuals may choose to mask at any time.
- Individuals with symptoms or exposure to someone with COVID-19 should wear a mask.
- Those who test positive should isolate for five days from onset of symptoms or from positive test if asymptomatic.
All HOD and Section attendees MUST complete the online registration process PRIOR to arriving at the meeting. Note: as part of this registration process all attendees must attest to the health & safety protocol, the Code of Conduct Policy, and the waiver of liability for themselves AND any guests.
-- Responses should be directed to [email protected]
For additional speakers' updates visit the updates overview page.