This AMA-hosted webinar will provide participants with a high-level overview of the changes to E/M coding that CMS proposes take effect January 2021, an introduction to AMA E/M resources and an opportunity to ask questions regarding the proposed changes.
The goal of this 75-minute webinar is to both educate and prepare health plans for the implementation of the proposed E/M changes, as well as allow them the opportunity to ask questions regarding the new codes. The questions raised by attendees will inform AMA’s ongoing educational efforts. Learn more about AMA’s E/M office visit revisions.
Register for the webinar today. Deadline to register is Aug. 10, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. Central.
- Speaker introductions
- E/M coding: An overview of proposed changes for 2021
- Discussion of AMA resources
- Discussion of previously collected questions
- Final Q&A
- Peter Hollmann, MD, AMA representative, AMA/Specialty Society RVS Update Committee (RUC)
- Barbara Levy, MD, CPT Editorial Panel member