Composition of the Specialty and Service Society
The Specialty and Service Society is made up of more than 130 national medical societies, military service groups and professional interest medical associations. The Specialty and Service Society meets twice annually in conjunction with the Interim and Annual Meetings of the AMA House of Delegates.
There are two categories of groups in the Specialty and Service Society: those societies that have seats in the House of Delegates and those seeking admission to the House.
The Specialty and Service Society includes the:
- American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
- American Academy of Emergency Medicine
- American Association of Endocrine Surgeons
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- American College of Correctional Physicians
- American Contact Dermatitis Society
- American Epilepsy Society
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- American Society of Nuclear Cardiology
- American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine
- Americas Hernia Society
- Association of Academic Physiatrists
- Association of Professors of Dermatology
- Korean American Medical Association
- Outpatient Endovascular and Interventional Society
- Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance
- Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography
- Society of Gynecologic Oncologists
Read more about the AMA Specialty and Service Society.