Whether you need a student loan or want some guidance on refinancing your student-loan debt, AMA Member Benefits PLUS makes navigating your financial future easy.
Buying a home? AMA Member Benefits PLUS offers home loan and real estate match services tailored to meet your unique needs.
Growing your practice? Access the capital your practice needs to thrive through the Practice Financing Program powered by Mirador.
Medical student loan refinancing
Laurel Road provides low rate student loan refinancing to residents and practicing physicians.
- Entirely online application allows physicians to get rates in minutes—without impacting your credit.
- Residents pay only $100/month all through training.
- Borrowers save over $29,000* on average over the life of their loans.
- AMA members receive an additional 0.25% rate discount when refinancing with Laurel Road.
*Average savings calculated based on single loans of DO and MD degree holders refinanced from 11/2014 to 2/2018 where borrowers’ previous rates were disclosed. Assumes same loan terms for previous and refinanced loans, and payments made to maturity with no prepayments. Actual savings for individual loans vary based on loan balance, interest rates, and other factors.
Credible Student Loan Refinancing helps save you thousands on your student debt.
- Lower your student loan interest rate and find student loan refinancing offers as low as 3.11%.
- Get offers from up to 8 lenders by filling out a single form.
- For a limited time, AMA members refinancing balances greater than or equal to $100,000 will receive a $1,000 bonus after completing the refinancing process (offer expires Dec. 31, 2018). AMA members refinancing balances less than $100,000 will receive $420 bonus after completing the refinancing process.
Student loans for medical school
Credible Private School Loans offers fast and easy private student loans for medical school.
- Complete a simple, secure online process in 5 minutes.
- Compare student loan offers from top lenders.
- Find a loan that fits your needs with variable and fixed-rate loans available.
Physician financial resource center
AMA Insurance, an AMA subsidiary, is here to help America's doctors prepare for a healthy financial future.
- Access a full suite of life, health, dental and disability income insurance, as well as retirement programs tailored to meet the unique health and wellness needs of physicians.
- Auto, homeowner and long-term care plans are also available.
- Plans offered through the agency provide premium credits and up to a 35% discount for physicians and AMA members on select plans.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Additional terms and conditions apply, including verification of current AMA membership status.