The AMA Health Systems Science Summit will offer opportunities tailored to medical schools and residency programs implementing health systems science for the first time, as well as opportunities for those that are further along and seeking to enhance their knowledge of best practices for health systems science integration across the medical education continuum.
Through plenary presentations, peer-led breakout sessions and a poster session, attendees will hear from nationally known experts in health systems science from across the country and connect with leaders who have deep interests in and/or responsibilities for building health systems science into their curricula. (Please note: Plenary sessions and select content will also be available via live stream.)
Attendees will learn insights and best practices on topics including:
- Implementation of health systems science curriculum
- Assessment of health systems science
- Integration of health systems science
- Use in residency selection
- Contribution to professional identity formation
- Centering of health equity
- Education at the point of care
Dec. 5-6, 2022
Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile | 540 North Michigan Avenue | Chicago, IL 60611
Register today. Registration closes on Nov. 21, 2022.
If you have any questions, please email [email protected].