Register for upcoming webinars, view past webinars, visit our online community, participate in panel discussions or contribute to the conversation with your peers on Twitter (#ChangeMedEd and #ChangeResEd) and Facebook.
Innovations in Medical Education webinar series
Each webinar in the series explores an aspect of innovation in medical education.
Innovations in Medical Education virtual panel discussions
Upcoming panel discussions (Logging in with your AMA website credentials is required)
Past panel discussions
View recordings of past panel discussions.
- June 17-23: Faculty Development: No Size Fits All
- May 13-17: Integrating Health Systems Science in Medical Education: Challenges and Solutions
- April 15-21: Diversity in Medical Education: Beyond Checking the Box
- March 25-29: Learning from the source: Patients as teacher
- February 11-17: Differentiation vs. Generalization: Should all students have the same competencies at graduation?
AMA International Webinars Series
The next webinar will be held October 14 at a time to be determined.
Logging in with your AMA website credentials is required to view recordings of past webinars.
- July 15, 2019: Informatics in medical education: Perspectives from the US and South Africa
- May 21, 2019: Integrating population health—perspectives from the U.S. and South Africa
- May 13, 2019: Integrating Health Systems Science in Medical Education: Challenges and Solutions
- March 25, 2019: Learning from the Source: Patients as Teachers
- Sept. 17, 2018: How Can Medical Students add Value to Patient Care in the Health System?
- July 30, 2018: Portfolios and Dashboards: Leveraging Data for Student Success
- May 21, 2018: Leadership Training: Developing the Next Generation of Physician Leaders