Register for upcoming webinars, view past webinars, visit our online community, participate in panel discussions or contribute to the conversation with your peers on Twitter (#ChangeMedEd and #ChangeResEd) and Facebook.
Innovations in Medical Education webinar series
Each webinar in the series explores an aspect of innovation in medical education.
Innovations in Medical Education virtual panel discussions
Upcoming panel discussions (Logging in with your AMA website credentials is required)
Feb. 18-23: The AMA and medical education: How did we get here and where are we going?
Past panel discussions
View recordings of past panel discussions.
- Nov. 19- 24: Well-being and the clinical learning environment
- Oct. 8-13: Bridging UME and GME: Serving learners through better communication
- Aug. 12-18: Virtual panel discussion: Minimizing "pajama time" for clinicians: Are students today receiving the right EHR training for tomorrow?
- June 17-23: Faculty development: No size fits all
- May 13-17: Integrating health systems science in medical education: Challenges and solutions
- April 15-21: Diversity in medical education: Beyond checking the box
- March 25-29: Learning from the source: Patients as teacher
- Feb. 11-17: Differentiation vs. Generalization: Should all students have the same competencies at graduation?
AMA International webinar series
There are no upcoming webinars on this topic.
Logging in with your AMA website credentials is required to view recordings of past webinars.
- Nov. 18, 2019: Well-being and the clinical learning environment
- Oct. 14, 2019: Teaching high-value care: Perspectives from the U.S. and South Africa
- Oct. 7, 2019: Bridging UME and GME: Serving learners through better communication
- July 29, 2019: Bridging the gap: Aligning medical education with high-value care
- July 15, 2019: Informatics in medical education: Perspectives from the U.S. and South Africa
- May 21, 2019: Integrating population health: Perspectives from the U.S. and South Africa
- May 13, 2019: Integrating health systems science in medical education: Challenges and solutions
- March 25, 2019: Learning from the source: Patients as teachers
- Sept. 17, 2018: How can medical students add value to patient care in the health system?
- July 30, 2018: Portfolios and Dashboards: Leveraging data for student success
- May 21, 2018: Leadership training: Developing the next generation of physician leaders