Register for upcoming webinars, view past webinars, visit our online community, participate in panel discussions or contribute to the conversation with your peers on Twitter (#ChangeMedEd and #ChangeResEd).
Innovations in Medical Education webinar series
Each webinar in the series explores an aspect of innovation in medical education.
Upcoming panel discussions (Logging in with your AMA website credentials is required)
AMA International Webinars Series
Logging in with your AMA website credentials is required to view recordings of past webinars.
- May 13-19, 2019: Integrating Health Systems Science in Medical Education: Challenges and Solutions
- March 25, 2019: Learning from the Source: Patients as Teachers
- Sept. 17, 2018: How Can Medical Students add Value to Patient Care in the Health System?
- July 30, 2018: Portfolios and Dashboards: Leveraging Data for Student Success
- May 21, 2018: Leadership Training: Developing the Next Generation of Physician Leaders
- March 19, 2018: To Medical Student Wellness and Beyond: Creating a Healthy Culture for All
- Jan. 29, 2018: Interprofessional Education: Using Technology to Teach Team-based Care