The Council on Medical Education reviews and recommends policies to the AMA House of Delegates for medical and allied health education.
These reports focus on physician workforce considerations.
Council on Medical Education reports may not be reproduced without express written permission.
- Expanding UME Without Concurrent GME Expansion (PDF) CME report 3-A-18
- Impact of Immigration Barriers on the Nation’s Health (PDF) CME report 3-I-17
- Evaluation of DACA-Eligible Medical Students, Residents, and Physicians in Addressing Physician Shortages (PDF) CME report 4-A-17
- Physician Workforce Shortage: Approaches to GME Financing (Resolution 914-I-13) (PDF) CME report 7-A-14 (Resolution 914-I-13)
- Physician Workforce Shortage, Going Forward with Reforming GME Financing (PDF) CME report 5-A-13 (Resolutions 317-A-12/329-A-12)