Building on the editorial excellence of JAMA®, the Journal of the American Medical Association, JAMA Network Open™ and the 10 JAMA Network™ specialty journals offer enhanced access to the research, reviews and perspectives shaping medicine today and into the future. Through a variety of innovative tools, the JAMA Network™ provides the insights that matter most to medical research and practice.
For medical students, residents and fellows
- A network of 12 peer-reviewed journals: Gain access to the authoritative source for cutting-edge research and thought-provoking viewpoints across medical specialties.
- Author video interviews: Watch authors give their perspective to gain a deeper understanding of a study’s objectives, findings and implications.
- Convenient, relevant podcasts: JAMA Network editors and authors explore the latest original research and current clinical topics.
AMA members can access JAMA and the JAMA Network journals for free
Become an AMA member and receive a print copy of JAMA®, plus unlimited online and mobile access to all 12 JAMA Network journals.
Leverage resources from the JAMA Network designed to help you in your clinical practice.
- CME courses: Obtain AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ from a source you trust.
- JAMA clinical guidelines synopsis: Read concise summaries of guidelines and recommendations in a streamlined format designed for busy physicians.
- JAMA patient pages: Access 1-page articles that present key facts in patient-friendly terms to support you and your patients.
- Clinical Reviews podcasts: A convenient way to stay up to date on a variety of clinical topics.
For researchers and authors
Explore the entire JAMA Network to find the research tools you need to get your work published.
- Editorials and viewpoints: Read insightful opinions of leading scholars on a diverse range of contemporary medical issues.
- JAMA Guide to Statistics and Methods: Find clear explanations of statistical approaches and research methodology used in individual articles.
- Information for authors: Learn more about how to get your work published in JAMA, JAMA Network Open and the JAMA Network specialty journals.
Sign up for JAMA Network publication updates
Get email notifications (sign in required) when the latest articles are released from your favorite publications.