With the federal student loan payment pause expiring, student loan interest will resume on Sept. 1 and payment will be due starting in October. Now is the time to get your questions answered and start planning for the changes ahead.
The AMA teamed up with Laurel Road to keep you up to date on the latest developments in the ever-changing student loan environment, and provide you with the resources you need to make the right decisions about managing your student loan debt going forward.
This free webinar will cover:
- Student loan payment restart date and details.
- Current federal student loan forgiveness updates, including proposed changes to income-driven repayment (IDR) plans.
- Understanding the new SAVE plan and other repayment options, including refinancing, federal repayment programs and potential paths to forgiveness.
- Understanding if you can qualify for student loan forgiveness.
- How to position your student loans with interest rate uncertainty.
- How to access a free 1:1 student loan consultation with a GradFin expert.
- Wednesday, Sept. 20, 2023, 6 p.m. Central