Although behavioral health integration (BHI) enhances patient access to quality, whole-person care and overall care coordination, financially sustaining these models has proven challenging for many health care organizations.
In this live discussion, experts will share real-world experiences implementing BHI and how physician practices and health systems can make it financially viable for their patients. Gain actionable strategies for practically and financially sustaining BHI, including leveraging currently available billing codes.
- William Beecroft, MD, DLFAPA, medical director, behavioral health, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Michigan
- Nelson Branco, MD, FAAP, physician, Tamalpais Pediatrics
- Sandra Chapman, PhD, chief director of Center for BrainHealth, The University of Texas at Dallas
- Julia Geiler, MA, technical assistance associate and policy coordinator, Collaborative Family Healthcare Association
- Anna Ratzliff, MD, PhD, co-director, University of Washington AIMS Center
Registration for this event is now closed.
The Overcoming Obstacles webinar series enables physicians to sustain a collaborative, integrated, whole-person and equitable approach to physical and behavioral health care in their practices.