This webinar will provide suggested strategies to improve patient connection and communication when delivering care remotely. Content will expand upon the recent publication “Enhancing Digital Empathy and Reimagining the Telehealth Experience” from Telehealth and Medicine Today.
Join this webinar to learn:
- Effective strategies for developing digital empathy over telehealth
- Advanced virtual physical exam skills
- Emerging theories of “telehealth literacy” to optimize the virtual care experience
Learn more about the Telehealth Immersion Program, the AMA’s newest offering to guide physicians, practices and health systems in optimizing and sustaining telehealth.
Jan. 26, 2022, noon Central
- Matthew Sakumoto, MD, Sutter Health
- Sarah Krug, CEO of Cancer 101, Founder Health Collaboratory