Members of the Integrated Physician Practice Section (IPPS) have a unique opportunity to shape AMA policy and action on critical private practice issues.
Access the education module, How AMA Policy is Made, to learn how IPPS members can influence the AMA’s policymaking efforts.
IPPS members may submit resolutions for consideration at biannual meetings of the IPPS Assembly (June and November). IPPS resolutions adopted by the House of Delegates become AMA policy.
Please submit resolutions by Oct. 2, 2022 to Jason Ranville at [email protected]
Consider these guidelines when writing a resolution:
- Does the resolution pertain specifically to the IPPS?
- Does the resolution duplicate existing AMA policy? (Visit the AMA's PolicyFinder for existing policy.)
- View an exemplar IPPS resolution (PDF).
- View the resolution template (PDF).
- For help with a resolution, contact IPPS Senior Policy Analyst, Jason Ranville at [email protected].
- If you’re not quite ready to submit your resolution, you can post the resolution idea for other’s input through the online member forum.
IPPS members are invited to comment on policy proposals in advance of each IPPS business meeting via the online member forum. Authors are encouraged to comment on their own resolutions if they believe doing so is informative to other reviewers. Comments on items to be considered at the June 2022 meeting will be accepted until Oct. 31.