AMA Member Benefits PLUS gives you instant savings on the study aides you need to ace the big test. Studying can be a drain on your social life, don’t let it drain your wallet too.
Kaplan is the AMA's preferred provider to support you in your goal of passing the USMLE® or COMLEX-USA®.
- Members save 30% on Kaplan’s Qbank and Qbank Integrated Plan courses.
- Free download of the "medEssentials for the USMLE Step 1" e-Book.
- Get access to more than 2,800 questions in Kaplan’s Qbank review or the Qbank Integrated Plan course featuring yield video lectures.
- Use Kaplan’s innovative student tools available to prepare for and pass your medical licensing exams.
- Learn more about how to apply your AMA Member Discount.
- Explore AMA study tips for USMLE® or COMLEX-USA®.
Explore AMA study tips for USMLE® or COMLEX-USA®.
Whether you’re just starting out or heading into your final year, Laurel Road’s new medical school loans1 get you through medical school with low rates and no origination fees.
- Easy online application
- Flexible repayment terms
- Option to defer payments while in residency2
Member Benefit: AMA members receive a $100 cash bonus when taking out a medical school loan with Laurel Road! 3
1 Medical school loans are limited to students attending certain schools. To see if we offer loans for your school visit https://www.laurelroad.com/partnerships/ama/med-students/.
All credit products are subject to credit approval.
2 Terms and conditions apply. For more information visit https://www.laurelroad.com/partnerships/ama/med-students/.
3 The AMA $100 cash bonus is offered for applications from active AMA members. The loan application must close in order to qualify for the bonus. Cash bonus will be paid within 60 days of closing. Offer cannot be combined with other Laurel Road offers, including the Referral Program.
Laurel Road is a brand of KeyBank National Association. All loans are provided by KeyBank.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Additional terms and conditions may apply, including verification of current AMA membership status.