Support and resources office provides
The Office of House of Delegates Affairs plays a vital role in facilitating the process of running the HOD. Among its responsibilities are:
- Providing support to the speakers in coordinating all aspects of the House of Delegates meetings
- Producing the House of Delegates Meeting Handbooks and Official Proceedings for each meeting
- Coordinating the annual election process
In addition, the office serves as a primary resource for delegates, and facilitates timely and efficient communication between members of the House and the AMA on issues of organizational interest.
The office also administers various informational materials including:
- PolicyFinder a database that lists all of AMA’s positions and policies since the Association’s inception.
- HOD Reference Manual (PDF) a publication that provides comprehensive information about the AMA’s House of Delegates policy development process.