The Council on Medical Education reviews and recommends policies to the AMA House of Delegates for medical and allied health education.
These reports focus on graduate medical education (GME).
Council on Medical Education reports may not be reproduced without express written permission.
- Protection of Resident and Fellow Training in the Case of Hospital or Training Program Closure (PDF) CME report 3-NOV-20
- Graduate Medical Education and the Corporate Practice of Medicine (PDF) CME report 2-NOV-20
- Veterans Health Administration Funding of Graduate Medical Education (PDF) CME report 6-I-19 (Resolution 954-I-18)
- Accountability and Transparency in Graduate Medical Education Funding (PDF) CME report 5-A-16 (Res. 327-A-15, Res. 329-A-15)
- Resident and Fellow Compensation and Health Care System Value (PDF) CME report 4-A-16 (Res. 328-A-25, Res. 321-A-15)
- Sources of Funding for Graduate Medical Education (PDF) CME report 1-I-15 (Res. 931-I-14, Res. 312-A-15)
- The Value of Graduate Medical Education (PDF) CME report 9-A-15
- AMA Duty Hours Policy (PDF) CME report 5-A-14
- The Changing Training Environment: Access to Procedural Training for Residents and Fellows (PDF) CME report 8-A-13 (Resolution 328-A-12)
- Council on Medical Education issue brief: Discrimination against DO students in medical residency (PDF)