Reports by the Council on Ethical and Judicial Affairs (CEJA) interpret the AMA Principles of Medical Ethics to provide practical ethics guidance on timely topics.
When the AMA House of Delegates adopts the recommendations of a CEJA report they become Opinions in the Code of Medical Ethics. The body of the report, which sets out CEJA’s ethics analysis, is archived and remains available as a resource to help users apply guidance.
CEJA reports may not be reproduced without express written permission.
- Amendment to Opinion 10.8, “Collaborative Care” (PDF) CEJA Report 02-I-22
- Collaborative Care (PDF) CEJA Report 1-I-16 (Opinion 10.8)
- Physician Employment by a Nonphysician Supervisee (PDF) CEJA Report 4-A-09 (Opinion 10.2)
- Peers as Patients (PDF) CEJA Report 4-A-08 (Opinion 10.3)
- Industry Representatives in Clinical Settings (PDF) CEJA Report 2-A-07 (Opinion 10.6)
- Physicians in Administrative or Other Non-clinical Roles (PDF) CEJA Report 10-A-07 (Opinion 10.1)
Copies of Council on Ethical and Judicial Affairs reports may be requested by telephone or email to: