2023 AMA National Advocacy Conference Feb. 13–15, 2023 Grand Hyatt Washington Washington, D.C.
To support virtual Hill visits, the AMA has created an action kit which contains key facts on Medicare physician payment reform, prior authorization, telehealth and key tips for engaging with lawmakers.
- 2022 National Advocacy Conference Action Kit (PDF)
- Action Kit: Medicare physician payment reform (PDF)
- Action Kit: Reducing prior authorization burdens (PDF)
- Action Kit: Telehealth (PDF)
- Action Kit: Tips for virtual Hill visits (PDF)
The National Advocacy Conference (NAC) gives attendees the opportunity to:
- Connect with industry experts, political insiders and members of Congress about current federal efforts to improve health care
- Advocate on crucial health care issues affecting attendees and their patients