Moudi Hubeishy, MD
- Emergency Medicine
- Illinois State Medical Society
- Conflict of Interest
- Members Only
AMA Affiliated Groups
- Resident & Fellow Section (RFS) Governing Council
Moudi Hubeishy, MD, serves as vice speaker of the Resident & Fellow Section Governing Council at the American Medical Association for the 2022-2023 term. Dr. Hubeishy also serves as delegate for the RFS.
The RFS is a member interest group within the AMA to provide resident and fellow participation in the activities of the AMA and gives a voice to and advocates for issues that impact them.
Membership Moves Medicine™
- Get expert advice on contract negotiation, licensing and certification, and resident life
- Access interest rate discounts when you refinance your student loan
- Full-access to the JAMA Network™
Half-price dues: Limited time offer. Learn more!