AMA Ed Hub™: Online learning all in one place
The AMA Ed Hub™ is an online learning platform that makes it easy for you to find education based on your needs and interests all in one place. It covers a variety of topics and is accessible on any device, at any time. Choose a format that best suits your learning style, from listening to watching videos or reading. You can stay up to date with trending topics such as opioids, physician burnout, health care equity, telemedicine and more. You can find, take and track your educational activities right on the AMA Ed Hub, and earn a variety of CMEs and CEUs.
Stay up to date with AMA Ed Hub for you or your institution. An AMA membership gives you:
- Unlimited CME with thousands of courses to choose from—free for AMA members.
- Access to JN Learning™, the online home for educational activities from the JAMA Network.
- Benefit from more than 8,000 educational activities and over 4,000 CME activities, articles, podcasts, videos, quizzes and interactive modules.
Online CME and education from external providers
On the AMA Ed Hub, you can find education across a wide range of topics from trusted sources, including:
- JN Learning: Peer-reviewed content published in all JAMA Network journals.
- AMA Journal of Ethics®: Top CME articles and podcasts to help navigate ethical challenges physicians may face.
- AMA STEPS Forward®: More than 50 modules with insights and tools to improve your practice and prevent physician burnout.
- AMA Center for Health Equity: Education advancing racial justice and equity.
- Stanford Medicine: evidence-based best practices supported by scientific literature and guidelines, free of commercial bias.
- Alzheimer's Association®: Foundational cognitive impairment and dementia education for health care providers.
- American College of Radiology: Screening education, Imaging 3.0™ case studies, free podcast series and more.
- American Society of Addiction Medicine: addiction medicine education covering prevention, treatment, remission and recovery.
AMA Ed Hub features
Through the AMA Ed Hub, clinicians and health care professionals can interact with education published by the AMA and other trusted sources and claim credits. Helpful features for physicians include:
- Thousands of learning activities on trending and curated topics
- Finding CME requirements by state
- Setting up personalized learning recommendations based on your interests
- Automatic reporting of completed CME activities to some state and specialty boards to eliminate the administrative hassle that sometimes comes with CME tracking
- Simplified tracking of successfully completed activities on the AMA Ed Hub in your personal transcript
- The ability to download course certificates or generate PDFs by year of completion from your transcript
Join the AMA today to stay current in the medical field and continuously improve the care you provide.