Consider these resources your roadmap to crafting the perfect medical residency application. From personal statements to letters of recommendation, we’ve got you covered.
For future physicians, knowing your standing as an applicant and applying based on that information is a wise approach to residency selection.
From letters of recommendation to your CV, what does a complete residency application package entail and where might students trip up?
It’s not uncommon for residency applicants to rank more than one specialty. A former dual applicant and current OB-GYN resident gives advice on how it can be done effectively.
As aspiring residents narrow options, how should one get a comprehensive view of the strength of their residency application? One doctor shares her thoughts.
One residency director offers tips to help visiting students thrive clinically and stand out to potential future colleagues during away rotations.
Table of Contents
- When it comes to submitting residency applications, cast a wide net (article)
- Perfecting your application packet (podcast)
- The do's and don'ts of dual applying with Deena Kishawi, MD (podcast)
- A realistic approach to applying with Deborah Spitz, MD (podcast)
- Making the most of away rotations with Kelly Krase, MD (podcast)