In lieu of the AMA National Advocacy Conference originally scheduled to be held in person on Feb. 14-16, 2022, the AMA held a webinar on Feb. 15 on the top federal issues facing patients and physicians this year—and how to effectively advocate on them to Congress.
While the webinar was not recorded, materials provided to webinar registrants can still be accessed for their virtual Hill visits with Congress.
- Bobby Mukkamala, MD, chair, AMA Board of Trustees
- James L. Madara, MD, CEO and executive vice president, AMA
- David M. Lusk, founder, Key Advocacy: Unlocking the power of advocacy
- Todd Askew, senior vice president, Advocacy, AMA
- Jason Marino, director, congressional affairs, AMA