The Medical Student Outreach Program (MSOP) is a peer-to-peer recruitment program that promotes AMA membership to 1st-year medical students. It also provides training and recruitment resources to encourage the incoming class of medical students to join the AMA.
Apply to become a Medical Student Outreach Leader
The AMA is offering a 9-month leadership experience for AMA medical student members interested in exhibiting excellent leadership, organizational and networking skills.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside AMA staff, execute creative recruiting events and expand your network.
As a Medical Student Outreach Leader, you will manage AMA-recruiting efforts at your school, strengthen the voice of the AMA on campus and help actively shape the future of medicine by:
- Attending the Medical Student Outreach Leader training sessions
- Organizing membership recruitment events
- Coordinating membership retention initiatives
- Managing and distribute incentives to M1s
- Working closely on all recruitment strategies and tactics to increase membership on campus
- Establishing a group of students from your local section to form a membership committee to assist in recruitment efforts
For additional information or questions, email MSOP at [email protected].