Co-sponsored by Stanford Medicine, the American Medical Association and Mayo Clinic, ACPH is the premier U.S. conference on physician health.
Featuring keynote speakers, interactive workshops, poster presentations and multiple networking opportunities, ACPH promotes scientific research and discourse on health system infrastructure and actionable steps that organizations can take to improve physician well-being. The best and brightest physicians, researchers, residents, students, and other interested parties from across the country will come together to delve into this year’s conference theme: “Building the workplace of the future.”
Make key connections, gain practical solutions and find the inspiration to improve professional satisfaction in your organization.
Visit the ACPH website to learn more.
- Lotte N. Dyrbye, MD, MHPE, senior associate dean of faculty, chief well-being officer, University of Colorado School of Medicine (opening keynote)
- Christine Sinsky, MD, vice president of professional satisfaction, American Medical Association (closing keynote)
- Christopher Bundy, MD, MPH, FASAM, executive medical director, Washington Physicians Health Program
- Carrie Cunningham, MD, MPH, associate professor of surgery, Harvard Medical School
- Jane Fogg, MD, MPH, health care executive
- Katie Godfrey, PhD, director of the Center for WorkLife Wellbeing, ChristianaCare
- Adam Rule, PhD, MS, assistant professor, University of Wisconsin – Madison
- Mickey Trockel, MD, PhD, director of evidence based innovation, Stanford University School of Medicine
Registration for ACPH is full and now closed.
JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa | 74-855 Country Club Drive | Palm Desert, CA 92260
Conference email: [email protected]
Dedicated conference phone number (answered by AMA staff): (312) 464-4043