Gympass is a complete corporate wellbeing platform that ignites and fuels every journey to feel good, offering the best fitness brands and wellness apps in affordable and premium monthly plans.
Through Gympass, you can provide your employees and their dependents unlimited access to 12k+ gyms and studios nationwide, including Life Time, Snap Fitness, Barry’s, SoulCycle, F45 and more. Gympass also has an entire virtual network with access to 1:1 personal training, guided workouts, nutrition planning and more.
As the preferred fitness network provider of the American Medical Association, AMA members receive an exclusive 30%* discount on the employer costs when you enroll your practice with Gympass.
Use the code AMA&GP30 to request pricing for your practice.
*Pricing as low as $150/month (depending on practice size). Sign up by April 30, 2022 to receive 30% off the first year of monthly access fees.
- Your practice pays a monthly fee that covers all costs associated with the launch and maintenance of the Gympass program. Monthly investment depends on the total number of eligible employees.
- Your employees choose a plan that works for them. Employee membership fees start at $9.99/month with unlimited access to the Gympass platform.
- You manage the benefit with a dedicated, easy-to-use online HR portal. You can track usage reports, manage eligible employees, access billing information and more.
- Access to a network of 12,000+ gyms and studios, with no initiation or cancellation fees.
- 1:1 virtual personal training & online classes with your favorite gyms and studios, plus access to 30+ wellbeing apps.
- All with one monthly membership on an easy-to-use app.
Empower your employees with a total wellbeing solution
- Improve wellbeing. Enhance the quality of life for all of your employees with an effective wellness solution.
- Increase productivity. Employees that have an active and healthy lifestyle are more focused and miss fewer days of work.
- Boost engagement. A corporate wellness solution boosts team spirit and helps build a more engaged workforce.
- Attract the best talent. Companies that offer great benefits have a competitive edge when recruiting.
- This offer is only available to active AMA members. The offer will end if the AMA notifies Gympass that the member is no longer in good standing.
- Partner facilities and included amenities available vary by location. Consult everything available as part of a Gympass membership within the Gympass app after verifying your eligibility.
- Members may cancel their Gympass membership without any penalty or further obligation at any time within the Gympass app before their monthly auto-renewal date. Gympass will not refund any monies paid pursuant to the contract after the start of each membership period. To cancel, see Terms or contact Gympass at (618) 496-7277.
Gympass is a registered trademark of Gympass US, LLC, and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. All other brand names, product names, registered trademarks or trademarks are the property of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with the American Medical Association.